Last year "in the calendar"

I'll be turning 31 in a few days, which means it'll be my last year "in the calendar" (it's a popular Filipino slang --- "wala na sa kalendaryo", translated to English: "not in the calendar anymore" -- because the highest number in the calendar months is just 31, it'll be my last year to be "in the calendar"). Hmm... should I feel old??? Nah! As the saying goes, "Age is a matter of mind. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Hehehe =) So, I'll continue to feel young and happy! =)

Nothing planned yet for my birthday. I just want to spend the day with my family. A simple and quiet celebration with the two most important persons in the world for me is enough to make my birthday special. I'm just looking for a place to go where we could have a fun day together. Last year we had a picnic in Tagaytay. Hmm... where to this year? Any ideas?


2 comments: