Colorful Christmas Wrappers

One of my simple joys: cute and colorful gift wrappers! :)


These are all from SM's free gift-wrapping service. So many to choose from!




The polka-dots design comes in different colors:


 


There's another polka-dot design that's multi-colored like the stars design below. This design is cute for the little kids:
 


And I think there's a couple more designs available that I didn't get to choose.


As for my non-SM purchased gifts, there's plenty more gift wrapping designs available at the bookstores. Now, on to wrapping my gifts. Merry Christmas! =)

2 comments:

  1. Ang cute namn ng mga warppers na yan I specially like yung stars! Ako tapos na lahat mabalot ang mga gifts. Yung bento stuffs nga pala sa Saizen ako bumibili kundi sa Trinoma e sa Robinsons Galleria. Meron din sa mga japan japan stores sa mga malls naku limot ko mga name at medyo madami na sila. Pag online naman sa ebay o kaya dito bentocraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilang araw na lang Pasko na! Advance Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete