Little C goes to Kindgergarten

I know. I know. I've been out of blogging for so long... again! Sorry, my dear blogger friends. I guess I'm a mother first and foremost, before anything else, including being a blogger.. hehehe :). My little C started school this year, and being the stage-mom that I am ;), I have been wrapped up with taking care of everything she needs for school. I'm up early to prepare breakfast and get the little one ready for school. By 7:30am, we're out to go to school. I go back home to tidy up the house, and out again before 10 to fetch the little one. Then time to fix lunch. Lunch then afternoon nap for little C, while I do some more household chores like cleaning the house or doing the laundry. When C wakes up from her nap, it's then time to do homework. Then, before long, it's about time to prepare dinner! By 9pm, I'm too tired to do anything but sleep. How's that for "all in a day's work"? Now I have the utmost respect for full-time housewives and mothers. Thank God for loving and understanding husbands (like mine =) ) who make our lives a little less stressful. And thank God for children like little C whose sweetness just makes everything worth it! =)

So, I'm leaving you with pictures over the past couple of months of little C in Kindergarten. Happy weekend, everyone! :)



1 comment:

  1. Naku super busy ka nga everyday! Si Ykaie namn ang pasok 10:30am-12:30PM kaya nakakagawa pa ako ng bento nya. Siguro kung ganyan kaaga ang pasok ni Ykaie katulad sa daughter mo e di ko magagawa ng baon.8:45 kasi ako bumabangon at lagi ako naka alarm clock. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete