ME Time

Wow! Again, it's been so long! It's so hard to be a full-time housewife and mom, especially without a helper around. :( Our helper went on vacation for Christmas and New Year, but didn't come back anymore. We're trying to cope without a helper. So far, we've managed, but that also means sacrificing time on the internet. That's why I have been away for so long! No blogging, less social networking. Oh, I missed this! And I missed my online blogger friends. :(

I know some of you are also full-time housewives and mothers. I'm not really complaining. But can you give me tips on how to manage the household, what with a 3-year-old toddler running around the house, toys all over the place, and to top it all off, you still need to cook for the family. Waaah!!! Until now, I am still in awe as to how I'm able to do all that for the past 3 months! It just seems that 24 hours in a day just isn't enough!

I need some ME time. You know what I mean? I miss shopping! I miss going to the parlor! I miss having a professional pedicure and manicure (I do it myself now, you know.. hehehe). And maybe more time for blogging and Facebook, please? ;)



1 comment:

  1. O kamusta naman? Sobrang busy ka pala at nawala ang helper. Naku kami pinalayas namin helper namin. Aba wala pang 1 week nag uumpisa ng magnakaw. Wala namn ako maibibigay na tip pano i manage ang houisehold. Kami nga yung isang kitcehn namin naging imbakan ng laruan ni Ykaie. Hay ang gulo talaga. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete