Rain, rain, go away...


The past weekend hasn't been a great one, at least not for most Filipinos.
While I am very thankful that my family and friends are all safe, I continue to pray for the victims of the heavy rains and floods. I pray that those who are still out in the cold will remain steadfast and strong. I pray that those who lost their homes and especially those who lost their loved ones will keep their Faith. I pray that the spirit of Bayanihan will continue to ignite in all of us.

Anyway, this is a picture of my daughter looking out the door, hoping for the rain to stop. At her young age, she may not yet have an idea of what's really happening outside our home. For her, it's just a sad day because it's raining very hard and so she couldn't go out to play.

If only life is as simple as that.



2 comments:

  1. that's a sweet photo. I wonder what goes thru her innocent mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm my nephew ako every time its raining he cannot sleep and he would always watch the rain falls, and he would always tell his mom what if it would flood sometimes he would cry kaya ayaw ng parents niya na manood ng mga news na ganyan kasi takot.

    ReplyDelete