What are your plans for the weekend?

Thank God, it's Friday! =)


So, what are your plans for the weekend?

For me and my family, it'll just be a nice, relaxing weekend at home. It's been a while since we spent the weekend at our home. Last week, we spent Holy Week at the province. The weekends before that, we were either visiting a relative, or going somewhere else. Although I enjoy going to different places, it sometimes stresses me out, especially with all the packing and unpacking that comes with it. So, I welcome the thought of spending this weekend in the comforts of our home. Certainly, there is no place like home! :)

How about you, what are your plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear how you're planning to spend the weekend in your part of the world! =)

[signature-+not+bold.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment