SM's 3-day sale

I took advantage of SM's 3-day sale here in Dasmarinas. I thought of grabbing this opportunity to do our early Christmas shopping and get clothes and gift items at discounted prices. Although I love a bargain, I am not a usual fan of mall sales, mainly because I don't enjoy shopping when there's so many people around haggling over stuffs I'd also want to look at, and spend so many hours waiting in line at the cashier. But this time around, I set my mind that I would get the best of what this sale has to offer. And so, with my shopping list on hand, I braved the hoards of people rushing to the mall. With my little girl in tow and a yaya to assist me, I was determined to find the things I wanted to buy, and maybe still try to enjoy the shopping process. :) At the end of the day, I was one tired but happy shopper, as I got most of the items on my list at mostly half their original prices, plus another 10% off just for being an SM Advantage member! =) I feel like a little girl enjoying her loot bag after attending a children's party! hehehe =)

Here's my loot: =)


dresses for C

assorted gifts for our godchildren

shirts and blouses for us and gifts for relatives

bags for my girl friends


3 comments:

  1. Ang dami mo napamili ah! Mega shopping talaga! Sarap pag may sale yun nga lang minsan dami talaga tao tapos minsan aagawin pa yung nakuha mo na. lol! Siguro mga 2 months ago nag sale din sa SM sabi nung ale pahiram daw nung nakuha kong blouse(for ykaie) kasi ask nya daw sales lady kung meron pa nun. Jusko ayun di ko na nakita at di na naibalik sakin e wala na palang ganung kulay. Kaasar diba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anney, talagang sinulit ko na ang sale! hehehe. :) Grabe naman ung aleng humiram nung blouse, siguro talagang sya na ang bumili nun at di ka na hinanap ulit para isoli. Ganyan talaga pag sale, kanya-kanyang diskarte. Di bale, baka naman blessing in disguise yun... malay mo, baka di pala maganda ang quality nun at madaling masira, at least di mo nabili yun. Just think positive! hehe. :) Thanks sa pag-visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumibisita uli! Di pa ko nakakapamili ng mga pangregalo sa pasko. Antay lang uli ako ng sale. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete